Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What I eat for breakfast

To help mix up the blog I will also start to insert some nutrition type posts so that others my get some ideas for healthy eating for triathlons.

For Breakfast:
-I try to keep it simple. I love oatmeal (either flavored or with brown sugar) with a banana along with some juice (any kind) and toast with either jam or peanut butter or honey.
-I may also do egg whites with toast and chocolate milk sometimes.
-I also love a big bowl of frosted flakes with skim milk, a banana, canned fruit, and yogurt.

Weight workout to come next, so stayed tuned. Please post some of your own breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack choices for others to see/get ideas from (deserts are also a good thing to post as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment