Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nutrition: Good post ride meal!

So here is what I love to munch on after a good, long, cold, fast ride...

Wrap it up: Whole wheat wrap with rice, black beans, cajun chicken, lettuce, diced tomato, and avocado!
With this, I like to do either a big salad with spinach, cucumbers, red onions, and broccoli topped with some good balsamic dressing, or if I am really hungry, I will go with a sweet potato!
For Desert, I always love to have my frozen vanilla yogurt along with some fruit (pears, apples, bananas, whatever). If I am really bad... milk with oreos! The take away point is listen to your body and feed it when it is hungry.

More workouts to come! Also, please post some of your own favorite meals after a long, hard workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment