Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Songs I like to Climb to!

So here are some songs that I like to climb to when I am on the old SPIN bike doing my own thing.

     Song                                   Artist
1. Low                                    Cracker
2. When the Levee Breaks     Led Zepplin
3. Dog Days are Over            Florence and the Machines
4. Right Hand in my Heart      The Whigs
5. Voodoo Child                     Jimi Hendrix
6.  Dig                                      Incubus
7. Smells Like Teen Spirit       Nirvana
8. Trouble in Paradise              Unkle
9. Big Calm                             Morcheeba
10. Home                                Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes
11. Breathe                              Soul Food

These are some of my favorites. Leave comments of your favorite workout songs for everybody else to see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment